To help ensure maximum exposure for your property, the following methods of marketing may be applied:
- Advertisement on the Multiple Listing Service.
- Ads run in the Los Angeles Times every weekend until your home is sold.
- Advertised Brokers Opens to present your home to thousands of Realtors and their buyers.
- Letters, postcards and other frequent mail-outs.
- Property featured on LuxuryRealEstate.com, among the most viewed luxury Real Estate Web sites in the world.
- Property featured on Asian Market MLS site: Camijiau, a site dedicated to advertising and marketing luxury California Real Estate to Chinese Investors.
- Sharing to multiple Social Networking sites.
- Full Color Feature Sheets describing special features of your home.
- Signage: 24-hour advertising of your property.
- 360 Degree Virtual Tours.
- Electronic Lockbox can be used for ease of showing along with security.
- Rodeo Realty Institutional Advertising: TV Billboards, Magazines, etc.
- Home will be featured with pictures on multiple websites: